So what are a spot or a stain? Are they really the same or perhaps are they really different? There is a lot of difference between a spot and a stain. Any spot is really a soluble substance that could be very easily cleaned up and removed by a normal cleaning process while a stain is actually a substance which has colored or maybe altered a fabric or carpet fiber and will not be cleaned by a typical cleaning procedure. It is hard to remove any stain that is definitely lighter in color than the fabric or carpet fiber and will be impossible to eliminate if it has really settled in for a very long time in the carpet.
It is important that you take quick action for the removal of the unsightly stains and spots by using correct solutions as well as adhering to correct steps. Remember this useful advice, get rid of the spot before it will become a stain. Immediate attention is necessary in order to maintain the cleanliness of your own carpet.
We highly recommend the following spot removal recommendations as part of your reference:
• Begin spot removal procedure immediately.
• Always try out spotting fluid on carpet fiber.
• Put on water before and after most spotting procedures except ink.
• Make use of correct spotting solution and chemical products.
• Remember to evaluate the fiber in an inconspicuous space first well before utilizing the spot removal solution.
• Sticking to the manufacturer’s instructions thoroughly really helps.
Such tips will enable you to maintain the cleanliness and freshness of your own carpet when properly executed at the proper time using the correct strategies. If you're having serious spots and stains in your carpet and you really are not sure how to do it right, leave it all to the certified carpet cleaners. SUPERIOR STEAM CLEANERS, Ellicott City, MD is here to help you. Contact them now for a cleaning schedule.